Collection and use of your
Information we collect.
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. www.eyefourmedia.nl collects the following information:
- Usage Data
- Mobile Number
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How we collect information.
www.eyefourmedia.nl collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 60 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
How we use your Information.
www.eyefourmedia.nl may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- For other purposes. Eye4Media will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
- To contact you. Eye4Media will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
- For the performance of a contract. Your Personal Data will assist with the development, undertaking, and compliance of a purchase contract for products or services you have purchased through our Service.
How we share your information.
Eye4Media will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Eye4Media will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
Strictly necessary cookies.
– Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management.
The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
– Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies.
Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
– Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks.
Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
– Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
Your information’s security is important to us. www.eyefourmedia.nl utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
Eye4Media is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
The Netherlands – Newtonlaan 115, 3584 BH Utrecht
Sweden – Skaragatan 92A, 252 63 Helsingborg
Website: www.eyefourmedia.nl / www.eyefourmedia.com
Phone: +31 30 210 60 09